Monday, March 30, 2009

Curtain of an Eye, Part I





Lifting,
Drifting
Inside
A door of wind
 Waking dreams sway through
 The pleroma
Of white curtain
Billowing into my room.

Shifting
In the re-creating breeze,
Billowing in

An aroma of salt
Over the sill
Of a wandering dune...

Tracing
Pleats of sand
Beneath the surf...

The streets below in six ungraspable directions
All a dream’s dispersion and a dream’s return:
A recollection of
The sea, the sky, the earth
Inside the eternity of awakening...

Contained within the Seven rays and rays
Of lines and light
Penetrating the radiant glass
Of a single wave,
A suspended prism
Within an open frame, glittering...

As a seagull’s cries
Turn the sky, the wind
Into the room

JAL

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)