Sunday, February 7, 2021

In the Land of Closed Eyes

 


Down cascades of star light

Into the vast ocean of night sky,

I swim inside the bodies of women

In the land of closed eyes.

 

Past fields of children unborn

I am carried mysteriously along the current

Of cosmic mind.

Immersed in their sex,

Wholly absorbed.

 

Entwined with their feminine souls,

 I writhe in pleasure

As their ecstasy washes in enormous waves

Across the universe.

 

There, deeply coupled with their essence,  

I explode in rivers of roaring starlight

And enduringly dream that I am a man.

 

On, on into the heavenly night I swim,

Sublimely floating within them for many eternities

In the land of closed eyes.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)