Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Light Of The Rose


Give to me your rose, my love
By its light
Let me be guided
Closer
Toward you

Toward that space
Lit within…
A leaping flame,
A torch of perfume

Touched off by your lips
With sheer bliss
As I gave it
This night
To you

Let me follow with it
The soft turn
Of breath
Upon your lips,
The soft turn
Of petals

Like the soft turn
Of your hips,
The soft turn
Of your curls
This sweet unfolding

Set in motion, suddenly burning
Inside the widening turns
Of this room
The spiral in the air of perfume
The white swirl of your dress
Spurned, whirling
Into this space
Where all is
Undone
Where all is
Undressed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)