Monday, January 13, 2020

Sword of Wind




The gallop of swords through currents of air-
Winding streaks of blue
Cutting the sky to ribbons of clouds,
Arteries of air cutting loose
Wind storms on the mountains of knowledge

Deep in the core of stone are hermitages of belief,
Tall fortresses of certitude and attainment
That wise men stand on,
Withstanding the rain of wisdom
That falls from thunderous clouds of Aces

The Ace of Swords slicing the air
Until it bleeds with understanding, cutting through confusion,
Making radical decisions-
Unhesitating and decisive
As a warrior galloping to victory

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)