Friday, February 21, 2020

Entheos!



A burst of entheos! 
A burst enthusiasmos!

Like a god that enters...
An immense surge of sunlight within
As all opposites
Become one heaven and earth

A searing ray of equilibrium
Upon which the strength of the sun balances
In a gymnastic feat of light.

Muscle-bound clouds 
Flex in the sky
As the blue expands,
Rippling with rays far into the distance

Celestial acrobatics of light!
The performance of the One Thing!
The perfect routine of the eternal
On the rings of Fire
On the trampoline of Earth
On the horse of Air
On the parallel bars of Water!

You sit in the judge's chair
And for this performance
You give the sun a gold medal,
And the world is won.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)