Friday, October 4, 2019

Cloud Movement





Look!  From this cloud
Pouring like wine from the pitcher
Of heaven
Into the ancient drinking bowl
Of sky
There is a wonder,
A miracle; this, this and this!

Upon a cloud I float! I am delivered!
I have crossed a bridge over the span of my self today,
A way that no words pass

Lest you stretch forth with all your might,
Your skeleton retting from your marrow
The cables of your arteries which suspend from your heart,
Meditating intensely upon the fibres of your soul,
You will never become free.

Follow the cloud movement.  That is all. 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)