Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Lightning at Midnight, Thunder at Dawn



The Omega
Of crystal thunder reaches back
To the Alpha
Of diamond lightning.

A sword thrust
Catalyzing the skyward fleeing
Dreams of Earth.

Union of the Above and Below
Upon the impossible stairs 
Bolting from the stars,
This spiral walkway 
Charged with flashes of incredible lightning
The soul climbs.

Sword wielding smites of giant voltage
Deciding between 
What constitutes Truth;
Dreams and lightning…

Electric dance of eternal recognition,
There the beloved lies
Within the fragile circle of thunder
Where edges shatter, extremes collapse 
And are reshaped,
Flashing for the eternal instance 
Amidst the terrific roar
In the time that it takes a man
To love and die.

And the lightning strikes at midnight
            And the thunder sounds at dawn

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)