Thursday, June 27, 2019

More Deeply Than The Brightest Diamond...


More deeply than the brightest diamond buried
In the core of all distance, the stars’ eyes
Gaze into passages of music carried
Through the violet maze of listening skies

Gazing into emerging melodies twisting
From within the hearing of distant atmospheres,
Nursing from that deep space all existing
Songs, songs that cry as they at last appear

Opening their eyes onto a world
And wailing a vision from deep within the core
Of all distance, these diamonds deeply hurled
Into the vast pressures beneath the floor

Of an earth that cries for a million diamonds
To open its eyes to the blessed birth
Of songs which the stars ceaselessly deliver.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)