Friday, June 28, 2019

Winoceor



Three words I heard along the beach this night
One from the wind,
One from the ocean,
And One from the shore
Words which the crush of my steps helped repeat:
…Winoceor…

And as I walked the Sound in sound
Led me to hear this word, three in one
Most irrational, my feet and mind churning through the sands
And as I continued walking alone
Along the beach at night,
Carving my way deeper into subconsciousness
This Irrational chant
Over and over
Winoceor, wind-ocean-shore, winoceor
                           Winoceor
Became  mantra
Aum, Aum, Aum, Peace, Peace, Peace
As the waves spilled like icy silver in the moonlight
And I walked on propelled by this endless mantra
Of my feet, the wind, the ocean, and the shore. 


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)