Sunday, July 14, 2019

Caelo



Inside the labyrinthine skies
Vast kingdoms of mind
Winding through the walls of time:
Star-arched and planet- lined,
Galaxies casing every electrum paneled turn
Of the floors and ceilings of illimitable space;
Circuiting on and on through the daedal corridors
Of Creation,
Folding duration within the continuum
Of one thought
And its expedition…

Trailing along those mirrory passages
Leading out
To kingdoms below
Stretching across eternity
One thread
Lashed to its spinning source
In endless inner coils,
Unravelling in fiery spirals
Fastened to the flow that feeds from fate and knowledge,
Leading in
To kingdoms above
That ravel all the kingdoms of mind
Around a single clue

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)