Monday, July 8, 2019

Harp Strings of The Mystery




I only wanted to penetrate
the harp strings of the mystery
Of love
With you

And unravel like music
Beneath your caresses
Dissolve like a cloud of notes
Pulled by your hands of wind,
By the gusts of your kisses,
Utter a sigh and pass through
Your lips to stand atop
A violet mountain of ecstasy and completion
On which a towering Angel
Hugging a flaming harp
Might stand with wings of healing
Pouring like nectar

A nectar you held like a wave in the ocean
Within your mouth, that nectar
Passing in a silken cascade
Into mine.

Your kiss like none other:
Of winds, music, and stars
A fiery glance of wings
A pull of a flaming harp
I only wanted you to forever tell
The secret of your name
To my lips
And hold me in your arms
And roll me in your embrace
Across the mountains and stars
To turn our bodies
Into sun and moon
In undying celebrations
Of these strings which we became
When we held each other
And kissed the sky
Of each other's face

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)