Thursday, July 11, 2019

Daughters of Mist



Daughters of mist

Floating on subtle breezes

Spreading blankets of love and languor

Beside lakes of wine 


Sons of clouds

Eating bread of thunder

Smothered with honey of rain, feeding it

To sisters’ lips of white foam

Come atremble inside the sky



Rolling over storm lapped meadows

Lightning flashes

Of daughters’ luscious, foaming, verdant bodies.

Mountainous summer flooding, swollen streams of

Brothers’ limbs rushing through liquid gorges


Inside sudden sunlit valleys of maidens 

Arcing into rainbows of children to come.


All these misty, cloudy mountains

Shifting into sun-rayed peace forever

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)