Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Labyrinth



...clouds and clocks drift
inside silken mirrors.

A flux of panoplies of skylines
Expand in paradigms as
I look through
the window high.

Pale rose and lavender
at the corners
of the eye...

Walls
Of vision twisting, burning
Like  a candle
Molten image of city lights flowing
Through mental passages in refractions
Of curtains swaying
Before the window.

Myriad trails in the room,
Tiny flashes in my eyes...

Moment of night 
When the moon solves
The net of stars
Laden  with the lost catch
Of time
Like a vast fish
Of white fire
And
Leaps back, escaping into 
The Sea of Mind
engraved with cosmic reflections

even the planets
move
as in a labyrinth...
As fog rolls through the city and
    I
Only search for
my missing love, she
The Reward
at the end
of  this maze…

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)