Saturday, July 20, 2019

Stars Within Your Eyes




Looking into your eyes
Seeing only stars,
Watching inner-light pour
From out of that whiteness of your pupils,
Seeing in a second
All of Time, an eternity in your gaze

As I realized through your eyes
That those stars exist
But for the mere sake of love,
For the slightest chance of union
Between two lovers in this universe,
Exist but to light the way into outstretched arms

Looking into your eyes,
Seeing the starlight they outrayed
Was the very inner radiance
That clusters like stars within the soul,
I realized that Love is immortal,
Its essence beyond time…

And I was  forever changed.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)