Saturday, July 6, 2019

Fingertips of the Sun



All the suns of the universe burn
In a love story
In which the forms of the beloved
Are sublimely disseminated to
The abundant rays of countless moons spreading upon seas
Without bound
As She is created by fingertips
In which the boundaries of her body
Are reached as they are touched increasingly so
By boundless fingertips that reach through her bones
And come to the turning point
Breaking the chrysalis
In which her soul is the stuff of dreams
And he, immaterial, speaks to her marrow of bones

The god wanted to know one thing through her;
Strenuousness.     No…more…
He wanted to take a long, hazardous
Journey through her, go all the way, reach
An insane point and stand upon it
In sacrifice
So that he might become greater
In order to find
A goddess whom would drive him
Crazy as she drove down his body
So he would no longer have to think

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)