Saturday, August 17, 2019

Dream of The Sun



Solarterial,centerrific, fulgentle, giganthropos,
Radiamond, splendenthricepotent,
Burnosotros, Dreamor, poempire
Beginning of 900 trillion days
One beam encompassing ALL
Of light The Eye?
Above, so below
Agency of the first prime, one
Divided by
Zero
To begin a trillion more
Days
The End
The Furthest reach
Of Enlightenment.

Of this I can tell you
Nothing.  I defile silence.
You are your source
Of illumination, O Sun
You meditate vigilantly.

Epochs crumble in one solar breath
Lifetimes of dying years are hawked up in one solar expectoration
That burns space with its flaming spittle, 
 
Beautifully you appear on the horizon of heaven,
Beautifully you dream in space
O, god in the rays of the sun
Lighting the way

Something is about to happen,

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Greetings, My name is Jon Landon. I am a native of the San Francisco Bay Area. I I can write everything from Poetry to Technical Writing, I am a UC Berkeley Alumni ('88)